DESIGN, SELL AND PRODUCE
WITH A SINGLE SOLUTION
PROMOB MAKER IS A SOLUTION TO DESIGN AND GENERATE PRODUCTION INFORMATION FOR FURNITURE MANUFACTURERS (INITIALLY KITCHEN, BATH AND CLOSET).
It includes an initial standard library with a constructive configured model. Through installed plug-ins it generates production information: drawings, integration with cut planes to saw machines, generation of machine programs and production reports.
The designer creates the project and sends it to the factory for production.
Maker plug-ins generate information to produce modules contained in
With the generated information it is possible to integrate Optimization and CNC Machines.
Promob Maker is an all-in-one solution combining design tools, engineering, machining and reporting in a single and simple to use interface. You can scale the offering as it increases.
Companies looking to the future need smart software tools to help them manage their costs and run their businesses.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN THE US AND CANADA
PROMOB MAKER HAS TWO EDITIONS
Promob Maker Produce
optimization and reports
Promob Maker Automate
Includes design, optimization,
reports and machining to take
parts through CNC
CHOOSE THE MAKER EDITION
THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
· Includes an initial standard content catalog with a constructive model made using the best market practices
· Generates parts on demand
· Enables the production of special parts and modules without pre-defined dimensions
· The best market engineering rules are used
· Reduces production time and increases quality assembly
· Generates technical drawings and CNC programs
· Generates manufacturing reports
· Reduces sales cycle (design, production, delivery and assembly)
· Parts are generated on demand
· Easy project and client management
· Streamline the purchase decision with the possibility of presenting projects in virtual reality
· Efficient production
· Regular updated content by 2020/Promob with new and updated models
· Catalog configuration meets their own cabinet markers’ product offering. The configuration allows immediate integration of newly received models and rules